Steamboat Springs, CO Wedding
Bryan and Jessica got married at the Circle K Ranch in Steamboat Springs, CO. The setting was perfect for a country wedding. Cowboy boots, horses, and even some cattle made an appearance on this lovely day with the happy newlyweds.
What we loved about this wedding
- The Food – Rex’s Family of Restaurants provided a food truck for the event and served not only delicious but beautiful food. Check them out here!
- The Bride – Jessica was such a lovely bride! She was fun, kind, and knew what she wanted. She was also absolutely gorgeous!
- The Groom – Bryan made the wedding extra fun. He was a great comic relief and made the day feel relaxed.
- Cowgirl Boots – The bride and her bridesmaids all wore cowgirl boots. They were perfectly fitting for the setting and looked amazing. Wedding TIp: Boots tend to be way more comfortable than heels on wedding days when you are on your feet a lot and possibly dancing the night away!
- The Animals – We will always love a wedding that includes animals. We got to see horses and cattle at this fun ranch wedding!
- The Weather – The weather was perfect with some great cloud cover making for excellent photos!
Check out the gallery of some of our favorite shots of the day. Find some inspiration for your ranch wedding!
Saying “I DO”
Are you planning a Ranch or Colorado Wedding? I would love to be a part of your special day to capture all of your special moments! Check out some of our past photoshoots and contact us when you are ready to book your session! We can’t wait to meet with you and plan a fun and unique shoot with you and your family!