Erin and Ryan put together an amazing Do-It-Yourself Wedding in the mountains of Steamboat Springs.
Steamboat Springs, Colorado is lovely almost anytime you visit it. It offers a beautiful setting for weddings as there are mountains, trees, water, and space galore! Erin and Ryan chose a gorgeous spot to say “I Do” in front of their family, friends, and special fur friends as well!
What we loved about this wedding
- Erin’s homemade dress – Erin looked stunning and felt amazing in her homemade dress. We’re not going to lie, we were extremely impressed that she took on making her own dress!
- Ryan’s homemade bar AND home-brewed beer! – Okay, this took us by surprise for sure. A gorgeous bar that can be used for years to come and their own hand-crafted beer to be enjoyed by all of their guests! Talk about DIY!
- The dogs – We love dogs, and so did Erin and Ryan. In fact, they had six furry friends in attendance!
- The llamas – These guys just happened to be walking by and were nice enough to pose for a few pictures with the bride and her ladies!
- The rings – We get to see so many rings but Erin’s ring featured some gorgeous turquoise and dainty designs.
- The food – Even looking at the pictures now makes my mouth water! The spread was delicious and went perfect with Ryan’s homebrew!
Check out some of our favorite shots below!
Saying “I DO”
Are you planning a Steamboat Springs Wedding? I would love to be a part of your special day to capture all of your special moments! Check out some of our past photoshoots and contact us when you are ready to book your session! We can’t wait to meet with you and plan a fun and unique shoot with you and your family!