What a wonderful day for this incredible backyard wedding! From the stunning decor to the delightful music and delectable food, this event was truly a magical affair. We are so grateful to have been a part of such a special moment in two people’s lives, and we congratulate the newlyweds on their union. We wish them all the best as they embark on this exciting journey together!
Backyard weddings are a great alternative to renting a venue if you have the space to do so! It can certainly simplify your planning, set up and teardown without time constraints. It can save you on budget and can let you spend more money on entertainment and food, and maybe that dress you’ve been eyeing!
What we loved about this wedding:
- The Couple – Autumn and Matthew were the couple any photographer just loves to photograph. Their love for each other was pouring out of them, making it easy to capture those special moments throughout the day.
- Pink! – We don’t see a whole lot of pink at weddings anymore. The bridesmaid’s dresses, flowers, cupcakes, and cake were all a gorgeous shade of pink that was as lovely as the day!
- Dancing – no one was shy at this wedding! From six to sixty, everyone was getting their boogie on out on the dance floor!
- Traditional Wedding – We loved how traditional this wedding felt throughout the day. From the cake cutting, to the bouquet toss, and the first dance. We loved everything about this wedding and the couple.
Check out some of the vendors who made this wedding extra special!
- Rentals – Elite Events
- Desserts – Cakes by Morgan
- Flowers – Country Elegance
- DJ – Griz Entertainment
- Ring –
- Dress –
- Luxury Bathrooms –
Check out some of the photos we took of Autumn and Matthew’s Big Day!
Saying “I DO”
Are you planning a backyard wedding? I would love to be a part of your special day to capture all of your special moments! Check out some of our past photoshoots and contact us when you are ready to book your session! We can’t wait to meet with you and plan a fun and unique shoot with you and your family!