April and Robert picked a beautiful weekend to have an intimate Glade Park Wedding. Glade Park, Colorado is a gorgeous place to get married year-round (if you can get to where you want to go). The couple got married at April’s parents’ home which offered gorgeous views of the clear skies, and the beautiful blooming yarrow to add a natural pop of color to their day.
Glade Park, Colorado is at about 7,000 ft elevation and is mostly high desert. Because of it’s elevation and the fact that it isn’t in the valley, weather can be an issue for weddings in the winter especially. If you are planning a wedding in Glade Park, check former forcasts and it would be wise to have an indoor and outdoor option for your ceremony and reception. One great thing about Glade Park, other than the views, is parking will likely never be an issue!
What we loved about this wedding
- April’s Father and Son walked her down the path to Robert – all of the special men in her life were a part of the ceremony, which was touching and may have brought on a few tears
- The reception was held in the barn – who doesn’t love a good barn wedding!
- Simple touches – the signature drinks, the cake topper, and the small pops of color!
- Those rings! – Unique and gorgeous to say the very least!
- Oh and did I mention, ATV’s may have been in use 😛
Saying “I DO”
Are you planning an intimate Glade Park Wedding? I would love to be a part of your special day to capture all of your special moments! Check out some of our past photoshoots and contact us when you are ready to book your session! We can’t wait to meet with you and plan a fun and unique shoot with you and your family!