Styled shoots are so much fun but they are even more fun when they are published! This styled shoot was recently published in A Princess Inspired and we couldn’t be more thrilled.
What we loved about this shoot:
- The Models! – They were stunning in their outfits and were willing to have fun and act serious.
- The Cake! – A gorgeous cake done with succulent frosting. It was too beautiful to want to eat.
- That Dress! – Oh my, this dress was to die for! The tiny details of lace with the simple pearl accents around the brides neck and in her hair made this gown simple yet oh so elegant.
- The Alpacas! – Alpacas are amazing creatures, they are so sweet, hilarious looking and absolutely photogenic.
- Western Colorado – We’ve said it before and we’ll say it a million more times, Western Colorado has the best views, and dynamic scenery! THe Botanical Gardens offered so much beauty and greenery, you really can’t go wrong with a photo shoot or wedding there. Then there is Mt. Garfield, it’s an iconic background for Grand Junction and you can see why!
Whether you are modeling or getting married for real, I want to be a part of capturing your beauty, your personality and your happiness! From the cake to the flowers to the tiny details of your dress I will make your day one to remember for all time!
Check out the full blog post by A Princess Inspired! We would love for you to leave a comment on what you think!
As always, if you have a fun styled shoot idea that you want to collaborate on or if you are getting married I would love to be a part of it! Let’s chat!